Tuesday, May 10, 2005

NEW Zanything--GOOD!?

I hate to have my first post for "Zanything Good?" to be about virus junk-- but here it is:

Since I have dealt with the slimey creature(s) this past week-- malware, virus, trojans, stealth spyware & adware and the like-- if you want to use some GREAT products, get these!

Spybot Search and Destroy-- U gotta Love the Name! FREE and I encourage a Donation to them!

Ad-sense SE -- from LavaSoft.com -- also FREE and very thorough.

SuperAD blocker.com -- a NEW great product that gives you a 15-day FREE trial-- It detected and removed MANY pesky bugs that the other two found (sometimes) but seemed not to eliminate.

I used these 3 repeatedly until the whole mess was cleared. [ Update-- I still get one remaining nasty on startup, but it can't do anything as it's "other half" has been chopped-off at the arm. ]

Get These! Please add your Referrals in Comments here, of ZanythingGood in the Spyware/ Junkware Killers!!
JUST
BUZZ
IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tried the Ad-aware SE-- really does a good job!